Writing competition

In my school we had a writing competition with our teacher Andrea in which we had options we could decide to write about. In one they gave us several sentences and we should use one in any part of our story. So here is my story, hope you enjoy it.

I will never forget that day, that tragic day. I think about it every day and every night.
It all started an early morning, by the time I’d woken up my phone was full of messages, a very common thing since my final exams were starting and my mom, as always, was all over me with her speeches of why I shouldn’t be late and that I must remember everything by heart. After a short breakfast and a quiet revision of my notes, I hopefully went to take my test.
Resultado de imagen para mother and teenage daughter fight
Never leave the house mad with someone, you
never know when is the last time you get to talk to them
It is really strange why things happen when you least expect them. In my case, by the time I was starting my exam I got a call from my mother. I thought it was just another silly call telling me that I had to be all head in the paper. Later on, when I’d finished the exam and got off my nerves, I turned on my cell phone and notice a huge number of missed calls and massages. However, they weren’t all from my mother, almost everyone I got in my contact list had called me at least three or four times. As my mother was the one who’d called me the most I decided she would be the one I had to call first. Nevertheless, no one answered me back. I call my brother, who was the following with most lost calls.

I returned his call and it was then that he let me know that my mother had passed away. It turned out that the reason for so many calls was since in those two hours of test, most of the people I know had found out she was no longer among us. It was then that I realise that my mother was always chasing me with my studies as she didn’t want me to freak out on her health as I was under mountains of papers and stress out by coming ups of very important exams

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

¿Pude crear vida?

Hallazgo en los Pirineos