Dialogue




- Hi, my name is Victoria and I am going to interview Solana. We are going to talk about Alcohol and Smoking. What's your opinion about Alcohol?
- As I see it, Alcohol is a serious problem when we talk about health.
- What are your thoughts about alcohol in teenagers?
- I believe that that they have the age to the consequences of drinking it and drink a small amount of it.
- What are your views about teenagers driving after drinking alcohol?
- I guess that if you go out after drinking at least one or two of them shouldn't drink alcohol, so they can go safely to their homes.
- What are your feelings when people die caused buy alcohol?
- From my point of view people should drink less expecting them to die, and more this days.
- What’s your view on smoking?
- Personally i bealive people smoke too much and make difficult to birth and cause canser.
- What're your feelings when old people smoke?
- As regards old people should smoke less that someone of twenty, I guess that this people smoke approximately three quarters of a package, so third year people should smoke less than a half for their health.
- And at last, what’s your opinion on underage smoking?
- As I see it this kids if it start smoking in such a small age can get, as I say it before, illnesses to their lunges.
- Thank you very much.


By: Solana Vega and Victoria Scarpa

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

¿Pude crear vida?

Hallazgo en los Pirineos